Thursday, 12 May 2011

Misa On The Edge


This is a polish that I borrowed from my friend Sophia, the lover of blue polishes. I absolutely adore this one. Misa On The Edge is an absolutely gorgeous shade of blue. It’s interesting because it is both bright and muted at the same time. The formula is flawless, two coats are plenty to make it even and beautiful and shiny! It is also great how it looks different in various lights. I can wear it for about three days, and then take it off because I want a change. It is one of the very few blue polishes that looks flattering with my skin tone, so now this polish is on my wish list!


1 comment:

  1. I loved this collection from MISA! Have you tried Dirty Sexy Money? It's the prettiest green ever!
    ps: I'm finally getting the corage to comment on your blog =]

    ReplyDelete