Thursday, 5 May 2011

Today I'm wearing this


I have recently realized that after getting the Barry M's crackle polish months ago and trying it out only a couple of times I haven't really used it since. So I wanted to change that. I also noticed that the polish itself is noticeably thicker and slightly more difficult to work with, it's harder to apply it thinly and thus to get many small cracks. Also I suck at choosing the base coat that would look nice and interesting, apart from using a few pastels I haven't tried anything else. So this is how this mani came about - pick the most unlikely polish and go.
This is two coats of OPI Catch Me In Your Net and a medium coat of Barry M Instant Nail Effects. This is also one of the few times when I prefer the crackle effect to be shiny so I have one coat of Orly Glosser on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment