Saturday, 14 May 2011

YSL La Laque 39 Gris Orage


Ok, I have to admit that I've never really associated YSL with polish. I've had other upscale polish brands like Estee Lauder, Dior and Givenchy, but for some reason never YSL. What a mistake!!! I can tell you that I like every single thing about their polishes that I had a chance to try. Oh, and I am a total sucker for the square bottles, they look so great and neat stacked next to each other.
YSL market La Laque as a long lasting nail lacquer, and I suppose it's true, I've worn every one of them for 3 days at least. Gris Orage, or Stormy Grey, is a rather light grey polish. It has a very dense consistency, so it is almost a one coat polish (but here I'm wearing two thin coats). The polish also has some silvery white shimmer that is apparent in the bottle, but not so much when it comes to the nails. In general I think that this is one gorgeous polish and it would suit many different skin tones.


No comments:

Post a Comment