Tuesday, 25 October 2011

OPI DS Glamour


This is actually what I wore on my birthday a few weeks ago. DS Glamour is awesomeness in a bottle. Usually I find that holographic polishes look really boring when there is no sun, but this polish is an exception. Even on a cloudy day the holo effect is visible, it's just when it is sunny it pops much more. This needed only two coats, the formula is great and it dries super fast. In terms of wear it also did very well, it lasted 3+ days with no chipping. I think this polish cured my phobia of blue nail polish.
I know that this polish is rather old and is quite hard to find. Apparently not so where I live. I got it at my local shop, and they still have more left. Now I have my eye set on DS Original.

1 comment:

  1. I love this colour, the only one I have from this series is Coronation, and you definitely need the sun out! This stuff is like gold dust near me!

    ReplyDelete