Wednesday, 16 February 2011

OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries

This is another borrowed polish from Sophie. Ate Berries In The Canaries is a pink-purple creme from the 2009 fall Spanish collection.

I quite like this color, but the wear was not good at all. I don't use quick drying top coats, but this time I tried Orly flash dry drops on top. Hmm... They did nothing at all for me, I mean they didn't dry the polish much faster, it was still about 30 minutes before I could function normally. And I suspect that the quick drying top coat is the reason that the polish started chipping after a day and a half. I guess I will eventually try the polish again but without the drops.

2 comments:

  1. That's weird! I really love this one and it wears well on me ))
    I was also under the impression that my sis had this varnish, no? At least I know where to look for it ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She probably does have it, since you took it away the last time you came :)

    ReplyDelete