Thursday, 10 February 2011

OPI Tease-y Does It

Here's my second polish from the Burlesque collection. Tease-y Does It is a deep brown polish with sparkle that in different light looks more yellow-gold or more red.

I have been wearing this polish for a couple of days now, and I'm undecided about it. I really liked it when I bought it, but now it doesn't seem all that special.



On a slightly different note, yesterday my BF Sophie took me to a cute little store that retails Misa polishes. After almost losing a few toes to frostbite and being blown away by gale winds, we got there. We actually went there with a specific purpose of getting the Office Polish-tics from the 9 to 5 Office Collection. We have such different tastes that I still can't believe that we wanted the same polish.
We had absolutely no luck, it will only be stocked "during the summer". Whaaat?? That's insane!
But I still got two polishes there :) I'll swatch them as soon as I get home form university.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shimmer on this one! I keep looking at my nails all the time with this

    ReplyDelete