Sunday, 6 February 2011

OPI Sparkle-icious

I've bought two polishes from the Burlesque collection, they are the ones that I liked the most; they are obviously Tease-y Does It and Sparkle-icious

Sparke-icious is probably the most beautiful polish I own. It has golden, pink and blue hexagon glitter in a clear base.
When I started putting it on, it seemed that the gold was much more prominent. It looked as though there was twice as much gold glitter as the rest.
After two rather thick coats my nails were completely covered in glitter :)
I added one more coat to be completely happy with the result.


The last time I used glitter polish was ages ago, so I was quite surprised that on the nails the multi-colored glitter actually looked silver.

Close up of the glitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment