Thursday, 9 June 2011

Misa 43 Dreamy Purple


Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Today I have for you a very pretty purple. Dreamy Purple from Misa is purple shimmer with a hint of blue and sometimes even magenta. All in all a very beautiful polish. The formula was not so great. It was thick and kind of gooey. Even the thinner didn't help much. It also took a while to dry. But for such a color I don't really mind!


It has been really hot and stuffy here lately. By 10 am it is already +30. The one who suffers the most in this heat is the cat. I guess I would be grumpy as well if I had to wear a fur coat all day long.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cat you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take my eyes away from that cuuute cat *-*!!! luckly I saw your nails first, what a stunning purple!

    ReplyDelete