Thursday, 30 June 2011

Orly Prince Charming


Hello everyone! It is finally hot and sunny again! The summer is back on! Today I have for you a polish that I borrowed form a friend of mine. Prince Charming is a taupe brown polish. It kind of looks similar to Chanel's Particuliere, but they are not dupes. I love the name, but in my mind it doesn't really correspond with this colour. The polish itself is fine, though it needed three coats to get rid of bald spots and make it even. The wear was also very decent, around three days. Another thing I like is how it changes the colour depending on the light, from clearly brown to a more taupe with a hing of grey. I must say that it once again made me realize that colours like this are not my thing at all, but I'm sure a lot of people like it.


Also the place where we live seem to attract all sorts of creatures (and occasionally, people). Not only do we have neighbours who keep chickens that sometimes sneak into our garden, but we are also feeding another neighbour's cat while she's away. You can imagine my surprise when the cat food attracted a very determined hedgehog, who munched its way through a whole plate of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment