Thursday, 2 June 2011

OPI Ski Teal We Drop


The summer has begun rather unexpectedly. First the pines started producing a ridiculous amount of pollen, so that the air has a visible yellow hue to it, and of course everything is covered in yellow dust. Also yesterday it was really hot. I don't remember it ever being +32 on the first of June.
As much as I was dreaming of warmth and sun in January, now that it's here I secretly wish for cooler weather. Crazy, huh! But this polish seems rather appropriate, it reminds me of snow and winter. OPI Ski Teal We Drop, as the name implies is a teal blue creme. It's truly lovely, it's dark enough, yet in the sun you can see the brightness of it, the formula is great, so that I only needed two thin coats. It dries quickly, and wears well. What not to like?! It really is perfect and a great shade for me for the hot summer months.


No comments:

Post a Comment