Tuesday, 14 June 2011

OPI Purple-opolis


Hey everyone! It's rather gloomy and dark here, though still warm, so I decided to cheer myself up with pink polish. Today I'm wearing Purple-opolis. I've been in love with this polish for a long time, and never thought I would get my hands on it. And then ta-da! I suddenly found it in my local shop. It is an old polish, it has the thin OPI brush and is a black label. I mush say that I prefer both the new brush and the 3-free formula. How did we live before that?!
Anyway, the formula is quite thin and watery, it required three coats, and it doesn't wear as long as some of my newer OPIs, around two days I'd say. But all of it is compensated by the color. It's a pink-mauve shimmer, in the bottle it has a hint of being a duochrome, but it's rather less visible on the nails. Oh and also I love how this polish looks with a matte top coat on. It takes away the top shine of it, but underneath you can still see the shimmer. This reminds me, I need to get a better matte top coat. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment