Thursday, 16 June 2011

Uslu Airlines GRZ


Uslu Airlines is a new brand to me that I got a chance to try quite by accident. In the bottle GRZ (named after Graz in Austria) was not that interesting, just dark green.The company calls this color deep patrol green. As I was putting it on I was still not sure. The first coat went on really streaky, thin and uneven. After three coats I was in love! GRZ is a deep forest green jelly. It's just gorgeous and I love that it's a jelly, it's super shiny (no top coat here) and it gives a polish real depth. It's just so stunning! It also wears rather well, about three days.

2 comments:

  1. Uslu Airlines? Interesting brand name! This shade reminds me of Essie "Going Incognito". It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't really get the name, but the polish is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete