Saturday, 11 June 2011

Revlon 375 Passion Fruit


This is one of the polishes my dad brought for me from London. I have to say that I just LOVE this polish! I like the color, it's a really pretty pink wit a hint of purple. The formula is nice, it's not thick, goes on really well and dries fast. The best part is that it only needs one coat. That's right, just one! And of course there's the added bonus of it smelling when it's dry, though I'm still not so sure how I feel about that. It's nice that the scent is flowery and not very strong, only really perceptible if you actually smell your nails. The downside is that you can't wear a top coat if you want to keep the scent.

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! its a lovely colour!!! Now I realise I don't have this colour in my collection!! :)

    ReplyDelete