Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Uslu Airlines BBI


Hi guys! I hope you’ve had a good day. I’ve been baking all day, it’s my dad’s birthday tomorrow so I made him a cheesecake. Yum! Today I have another polish from Uslu Airlines to show you. It’s called BBI, named after Bhubaneswar in India. This polish is from the Bread and Butter collection for charity. It looks similar to the normal Uslu Airlines bottle, it just has 7 ml instead of 11 ml. The company describes it as a corralled bright orange, and I think it’s accurate. It’s bright orange, but it’s difficult to tell whether it is a creme or a jelly, more like something in between. It took me three coats to get it opaque and even. I wore it for two or three days, I think. The thing that I absolutely loath about this polish is the cap-brush combo. The cap is white wide plastic, reminds me of the one Nailtek has, and the brush starts exactly where the cap ends. It’s really difficult and uncomfortable to apply the polish, I couldn’t really see what I was doing. That is not what I expect from a polish that costs 11 euros. Overall I like the color, but I don’t think that it is worth the price tag or the hassle of putting git on.

No comments:

Post a Comment