Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Misa 103 Fleeting Hibiscus


Fleeting Hibiscus is a nice pink shimmer from the Botanical Gardens collection. I normally amnot a very big fan of shimmer polishes, as they can look dated. But this color I actually like. It looks really pretty and feminine. It is pretty much opaque in one coat, but I needed two and in some cases three coats for it to look even.
There are two things I don't like about this polish. For one thing no matter how I paint my nails, I cannot get rid of brush strokes. Sometimes it irritates me to no end, but in general I can overlook it if I like the color well enough. The second thing just completely kills me - the second coat does not dry on me. I have no idea why. Any suggestions? The first coat dries quickly, and even if I wait, the second coat just never does. So I haven't been able to wear this pretty polish as a full manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment