Thursday, 17 March 2011

Orly Meet Me Under The Mistletoe


I got this specifically for Christmas last year. And in fact this was my first green polish ever. Ok, I had some Revlon when I was about 13, but that was years ago and it was more silver than green. So this is definitely my first bright and dark and shiny green. Somehow I had an idea that green polish was not for me, that it was not appropriate for work\university, in short - not for me. Obviously, I was apprehensive to get one. When I saw that Orly had a pretty green in a mini version, I finally got it.
My Meet me under the mistletoe is a dark green jelly polish with duochrome green and gold tiny flakes. This is the best I can do to describe it. Two coats is plenty to make it opaque and very shiny. It also wears much better that the red I got at the same time, I wear it easily for three days.
There is one thing I really like about this polish - it doesn't look too green. I know it's a weird thing to say about a green polish, but whenever I wear it, you can actually see the gold tiny flakes much more. So it feels more safe and less green :)

No comments:

Post a Comment