Thursday, 24 March 2011

OPI Golden Rainbow


I have been looking at this polish for months now, looking and holding it in my hands every time I go to my nail polish shop, but not getting it for some reason. Until now :) This is probably the prettiest polish I own.
OPI Golden Rainbow is a very pretty glitter top coat. It has tiny gold glitter, slightly bigger silver glitter and quite big holographic hexagon glitter. In one word it is just Amazing!!!
I can't really find a lot about this polish, it's after they changed the formula, so if you know anything about it, please share.
Below is the polish in one and two coats respectively over bare nails.

Here is Golden Rainbow layered over Orly Black Out.

3 comments:

  1. it looks amazing!!! i really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS gorgeous! You can come over and try it ;)

    ReplyDelete