Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Orly Starry-eyed


I'm not exactly sure what originally possessed me to get Starry-eyed. Perhaps I just liked the idea of a of a mini polish and hoped the color would be different to what it actually is. In the bottle the polish has this slight sage or faint blue color and some silver micro glitter. At first I didn't really like it, perhaps because I expected it to be more opaque and less frosty-looking. But now I quite like it, it's my go to polish for when I can't be bothered and just want my nails protected. This is two coats, and on me it dries really quickly.

Another thing I like about this polish very much is how it looks with the crackle polish on. It's great since the crackle is matte and this one is so frosty, I like the contrast. This is probably my favorite way to wear crackle polish - without any bright color.

No comments:

Post a Comment