Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Barry M Bright Purple


What is a girl to do when it is +3 degrees outside? Of course put on a bright summery nail polish. That is exactly what I did - I used two coats of Barry M nail paint 303 called Bright Purple. It is a really nice colour, kind of reminds me of of orchids. It is just bright enough to be interesting but not so bright that it is over the top. I like this polish, just as i like other Barry M polishes I've tried. They are great fun, are inexpensive, and the quality is very good. Plus the range of colours is just great. Oh, and on me their polishes last for 3-4 days.

3 comments:

  1. I like this shade of polish, but I absolutely LOVE your nails! They look strong, healthy and very pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! Thats a beautifull color!! And you have pretty nails!! :D

    ReplyDelete