Tuesday, 4 October 2011

YSL La Laque 40 Extreme Purple


Hey everyone! Happy autumn! I'm stuck at university all day today. Who would have thought that the most interesting lectures this semester would be philosophy!
I realized that I never posted the swatches of YSL polishes that my dad brought for me from London months ago. I did swatch them right away, but my hard disk drive died during the summer taking all my photos with it.
So I've finally redone the swatches. Here is YSL #40 called Extreme Purple. Hmm... I don't see it. It's neither extreme, nor purple, not one bit. It is kind of reddish brown creme polish. I applied 2 coats indoors and it looked perfectly fine and even, but when I went in the sun to photograph it uneven patches became visible. I added one more coat and here we are! It's a nice polish, I think I like it. It lasts about 3 days on me. I especially like the packaging on this one. I'm a sucker for nail polish bottles with a square footprint. The polish is a bit on the pricy side. I think it was 13 GBP for 10 ml duty free.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I agree with you--I see neither purple nor extreme here.

    ReplyDelete