Sunday, 2 October 2011

China Glaze Ruby Pumps


Today is my mum's birthday, so I am wearing this pretty polish. Ruby Pumps have been a lemming for me for a long, long time, but my local shop was out of stock for an eternity. But eventually it became mine :)
I was actually surprised that it looks a lot like Orly Star Spangled. I'll have to do a comparisson later. This was two coats I think. This polish took forever to dry. I waited for ages for each coat to dry, and even after that it ended up rather smudged. So a bit of a fail there. It also dries kind of dull, so it needs a few coats of top coat. Later I've asked the shop whether it was just mine that dried very slowly, but was told that all the ones they have dry at this snail pace. Hmm.
Perhaps it is just me, but I think that it photographs much nicer than it looks in real life.

1 comment: