Monday, 24 October 2011

Precision - Can You Keep A Secret?


Why have I never heard of Precision nail polishes before? Thanks to my friend now I have tried one of them. This is Can You Keep A Secret? (P430), and for me it is the epitome of hot pink nail polish. Well, I love the name and the colour of this polish. The formula was ok, but not that great. It is rather thick, but at the same time manages to be slightly patchy. This is just two coats, but it could use another one. I didn't add a third coat because then it would look to lumpy. The wear was great, though. I wore this polish for four days with just minimal tip wear.

Edit: I've looked at the bottle and it is produced by Lamoon Beauty in the US and the polishes are
Toluene, Formaldehyde, or DBP free.

3 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty pink!! lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I don't think I've ever seen this brand swatched before. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KarenD I was intrigued when a friend gave me this to try. I now found that it is produced by Lamoon Beauty in the US and the polishes are Toluene, Formaldehyde, or DBP free.

    ReplyDelete