Thursday, 20 October 2011

OPI Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not


These days I'm totally rocking the "two-pants-two-sweaters-&-wooly- socks" look at home, as it's just freezing. Every year my lovely seaside resort town is the last to get any heating, so we're keeping warm in any way possible. I've also already taken out all my scarves, hats and gloves. I love gloves because usually my hands cold ant time of the year.
Today I have for you guys an older polish that I like. This is from 2008 and it is as lovely as ever. Louvre me, Louvre me Not is a cross between pink and purple with plenty of that juicy grape shimmer. Just lovely! I think this was three coats, but you can easily get away with two. On me it doesn't last as long as the more recent OPI polishes, but it is still about two-three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment