Saturday, 12 November 2011

11 Nov


When I'm upset or am in a terrible mood I either shop or bake and drown my mood in pies.
Yesterday I shopped. Surprisingly, Essence products appeared around here recently. Upon further investigation it turned out that there are only Colour & Go polishes, in fairly boring creme shades. Disappointment all around. Anyhow, I only wanted to get a top coat, but went home with a top coat, dry drops and 7 polishes. Also stopped by my usual shop and new to me China Glazes were there. I also included here OPI DS Original I got last week.
I have been going back and forth between wanting to get it and not for months now. On the one hand it is usually difficult to find, it is on the expensive side, on the other it's holo, and I keep thinking "what if I don't buy it and it'll be gone". So there, now I have it!

As there is currently no sun, I've swatched them on a nail wheel and here they are with a flash and in natural light.

Left to right the polishes are, all 2 coats:
China Glaze Midtown Magic
China Glaze Trendsetter
Essence 68 High Spirits
Essence 56 Got A Secret
Essence 05 Sweet As Candy
Essence 41 Very Berry
Essence 26 Break Through
OPI DS Original
Essence 53 You Belong To Me
Essence 76 Hard To Resist

1 comment:

  1. Great choices! I think DS Original was a good buy--it was my first DS and is still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete