Tuesday, 1 November 2011

China Glaze Ingrid


Well, what can I say about this polish?! It is one of those "what was I thinking?" polishes. I got it months and months ago, last winter and haven't worn it as a full manicure yet. I was seduced by beautiful swatches online, even though I am rather indifferent to taupe brown polishes. To me they are just boring.
Ingrid looks exactly like the colour of the pine tree bark when there is no sun out. It becomes slightly more interesting when there is sun, as you can see the golden shimmer in the polish. Another good thing is that Ingrid is completely opaque in just two coats. Other than that it is just an ok polish, I don't love it, but I don't hate it either.

2 comments:

  1. It's a bummer you don't love it. I think it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I had the opportunity to wear this polish and although I didn't think it's gorgeous, I didn't love it either. It looks better on you than it did on me. But then again, I like Ingrid on photos better. =)

    ReplyDelete