Tuesday, 22 November 2011

OPI DS Original


I have to admit it, I'm weak. After yet another stop at my local polish store, the call of this beauty "pick me! pick me!" got too strong. I could not resist any longer. I'm not totally happy with these photos, there's only occasional weak autumn sun so the holo effect is stronger in reality. This was three thin coats, and they dried really quickly. I love this polish, it is super pretty but the best thing is that the holographic effect is visible even when it is cloudy and indoors. The wear time for me is about 3 days.
Look how gorgeous it looks in the bottle:


2 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely holo, I wish I'd known about these sooner. they're so hard to find or are expensive on Amazon and the like

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! I feel fortunate I was able to get this one at regular retail price way back when.

    ReplyDelete