Saturday, 12 November 2011

OPI Spark De Triomphe


I've been dreaming about this polish when it first appeared, but I was almost sure that it would never be sold here, as we never get the duo packs. But one day as if by magic Spark De Triomphe was sold on it's own. I'm so happy!!! It's sparkly and glittery, what not to like! Here in the photos I have two coats on. You can still see my nails, but I'm not bothered by that. I love this polish!

All this week my our hasn't been feeling all that well. At the first sign of trouble we took him to the vet and it turns out that he has a bad bladder infection. Apparently in his case it is likely to be hereditary. Also we were told by the vet that our cat is too fat and needs to lose weight, so he's now on a specific amount of special dry food a day. He's distinctly not impressed, as he's used to fresh meat with just a bit of dry food on the side. So now he's boycotting all our attempts to feed him healthier.
Felix has already had his fair share of health troubles, he's probably the only cat that doesn't land on his feet. When he was 5 months old, he fell off the table in his sleep and broke both his legs. Anyway, one of the titanium pins was even left inside.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to get this one! Hope your kitty adapts to his new routine soon. :)

    ReplyDelete