Monday, 21 November 2011

YSL La Laque 128 Black Indigo


I am proven time and time again that men are very good at picking nail polishes that have something special about them. The same case happened with this beauty. YSL 128 Noir Indigo is an almost black polish that has some pink and purple shimmer. The shimmer is much more visible in the bottle, but less so on the nails, think along the lines of Chanel Vendetta.
Here I am wearing two coats. I like this polish a lot, it's a bit of a pity that when there is no direct sunlight it looks just black. The fact that the shimmer occasionally disappears makes this polish extremely difficult to photograph. Also I wish there was more of this polish than just 6ml, it's too pretty to be this small :)

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, purple. I can never get enough purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very vampy, very sexy polish on you! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches! I'm loving this polish!

    ReplyDelete