Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Blue Polishes etc.

My life has been manic the last couple of weeks. Last Thursday was my last lecture ever for the foreseeable future. I hadn’t realised that until yesterday. This week I have exams every single day.
Also I’ve found that my cat hates women in skirts. This mo
rning he looked at me in terror as if I were an alien and ran away.

My mum has pointed out that we have more nail polish than polish than we need (again), while I proceeded to make a point that we don’t with blue polishes that I don’t wear a lot of. My quote of “I have no more than 10 blue polishes” came back to bite me.


When I painted all of my blues on a nail wheel I was proven SO wrong.

Top row look more purple but I would call them blue. All polishes are two coats.
L-R:

Tone Lise Design, no idea which shade this is

OPI Ink Suede

OPI DS Glamour

Essence 78 Blue Addicted

OPI Play Til Midnight

China
Glaze Meteor Shower
OPI Simmer & Shimmer


Full wheel:

1 – Buk 112

2 – SpaRitual Full of Life

3 – Essence 53 You Belong To Me

4 – Catrice 540 Am I Blue Or Green?

5 – Orly Gumdrop

6 – Barry M 295 Turquoise

7 – China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out

8 – Revlon 320 Ocean Breeze

9 – Essence 55 Let’s Get Lost

10 – China Glaze DV8

11 – Essence 38 Choose Me!

12 – OPI Catch Me in your Net

13 – Essence 24 Under Water

14 – Misa On the Edge

15 – China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires

16 – China Glaze Dorothy Who

17 – Essence 76 Hard To Resist

18 – Jessica 816 Blue Diamond

I now realize that I forgot to add a few polishes to the wheels, off the top of my head I’m missing H&M Peppermit Fusion, OPI Midnight Blue Glitter, one of my frankens, and probably something else. I am also happy that there aren’t too many dupes.

No comments:

Post a Comment