Sunday, 27 November 2011

China Glaze Trendsetter


For now I only got two polishes form the China Glaze's autumn collection, this and Midtown Magic. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this polish, it's totally not "me". It is certainly a very interesting colour, but I find it hard to call it pretty, it's both ugly and pretty. I like that it has this lit-from-within quality to it. The colour is the most impossible shade to describe. It's a cross between green and yellow, with a hint of mustard. That's the most pleasant description I'm going with. The formula is perfect, it needs just 2 coats.

2 comments:

  1. I love this type of "pretty ugly" polish! Such a unique colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this definitely straddles the pretty/ugly line--I bought it for that reason!

    ReplyDelete