Thursday, 17 November 2011

OPI Jade Is The New Black


I've been eyeing this polish for as long as I can remember. You see, green is my favorite colour ever, but my appreciation for everything green doesn't often translate into love for green polish. So I was somewhat hesitant to get a polish I might find too bright for me to wear. And I didn't, instead my friend got this polish and I swatched her bottle.
Jade is the new Black is a bright green creme, and while I love how this polish looks on other people, I hate how it looks on me. I don't like how it looks with my skin tone, plus it is way too vivid for my life. And it is a real pity that I can't carry it off, the polish is truly lovely. The formula is perfect, it covers in two coats and is smooth, shiny and dries really fast. A dream in a bottle.

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks good on you! But if you're not liking it, glad you were able to find that out with your friend's bottle before you bought your own.

    ReplyDelete