Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Inglot 342


Hey everyone! I hope you had a good weekend. Today I have for you a polish I picked up at a recent beauty exhibition. I chose this polish purely because of the colour. Inglot had so many polishes in an array of colours that it was difficult to choose one. I went for the darker berry range that had some interest, so I got number 342. Well, this is my first Inglot polish, not counting the two flakie top coats I have. The colour is a mix between purple and black with a bit of pink mixed in, as well as a huge amount of tiny flakies that shine pink and green.
In one word this polish is gorgeous! The formula is fine as well, but there is one thing I hate about it - the brush. It's small and short, with hard bristles and doesn't fan out, like at all. I might as fell use a wooden stick to paint my nails. I have no idea if it is just my bottle, because the brushes in my Inglot flakie polishes are perfectly fine. Because of the brush the polish needed 3 coats. The first one was terribly patchy in some places and almost opaque in others. Three coat polish is not that big of a deal, but with a nice formula it's just a pity.



1 comment:

  1. pretty dark purple! perfect for fall and winter!
    like that!

    ReplyDelete